- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Jewelry Tool Apr. 22: Utility Tool Box
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for April 22, 2013
This week’s tool: Translucent Utility Tool Box, #PKG-320.70
Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com
Using a utility box or tackle box to store your jewelry supplies and tools is one of the best ways to keep everything contained!
It’s the perfect way to bring your jewelry-making projects to a friend’s house, or a class. You can even bring this handy box to your booth, so you can make and adjust jewelry for customers while sitting at a craft show or market.
And the handy thing about this specific jewelry toolbox is that it’s translucent! No more wondering what’s under that shelf or what’s in the corner of the bottom: you can see all your tools from outside the box.
Click here to see the Utility Tool Box
Click here to see all Bead Containers on Wire-Sculpture.com: