- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "organization"
Featured Jewelry Tool Apr. 22: Utility Tool Box
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for April 22, 2013 This week’s tool: Translucent Utility Tool Box, #PKG-320.70 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Utility Tool Box, PKG-320.70. Using...
- Posted April 22, 2013
Jewelry Business Tip: 20 Ideas to get your Jewelry Biz Busy!
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Jewelry Resource for March 20, 2013 20 ways to Focus your Jewelry Business This weekend was one of “those” weekends. I sat at my workbench, spinning my wheels. I knew I wanted to...
- Posted March 20, 2013
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 19: Storing Jewelry Making Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 19, 2011 Question: Dale, I’m fairly new to this wire wrapping thing but I’m loving it…I wonder how you (and others) store their wire so you can find a particular...
- Posted October 18, 2011