- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for April 4, 2015
This week’s featured video tool tip is about the Bracelet Bending Plier PLR-840.00
Whether you’re working with pattern wire or just creating a gentle curve for a bracelet, the Bracelet Bending Pliers are the perfect addition to your toolbox.
With a gentle arc for bracelets, the nylon jaws of this plier cannot scratch. Makes reshaping bracelets easy. Order extra sets of nylon jaws and customize your own shape jaws for any task by simply carving the nylon with a knife. 5″ (125mm).
Click below to see this Bracelet Bending Plier #PLR-840.00 available on JewelryTools.com:
Take a moment and watch as Kate Richbourg shows us how to use these fantastic Pliers.
If you’d like to experiment with your new Bracelet Bending Plier, here’s what Kate was using in her video – Pattern wire!