- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
Wire Jewelry Tip April 10, 2015
NEW DVD by Eva Sherman -
Loopy Wire Wrap Freeform Pendant DVD and Supply Kit
There are few things more exciting than learning a new jewelry-making technique, right? But as exhilarating as this can be at the beginning, do you ever find yourself getting a little frustrated with all of the rules you have to follow?
Do you ever start feeling limited and hemmed in? Do you ever wish you could learn a technique that really lets you unleash your creativity?
Eva Sherman and `Freeforming` to the Rescue!
One of the World`s Foremost Jewelry-Design Experts Explains and Demonstrates a Secret Technique That You Can Master Even If You`re Brand New to the Craft.
Eva has mastered many jewelry-making techniques, but in this exclusive DVD, she teaches you what she calls her most `adaptable` and `organic` technique.
She calls it `Freeforming,` and it`s a revolutionary technique that`s like a slap in the face to your jewelry-making skill set.
In this marvelous DVD, Eva uses her clear, precise, and friendly manner to explain the art of freeform jewelry-making.
But even better, she demonstrates exactly how the freeform technique works by creating this gorgeous pendant from start to finish:
Presenting Eva`s `Loopy Wire Wrap Freeform Pendant`
Eva Cover`s Every Detail, Tip and Question About Freeforming:
- Why `mistakes` and `imperfections` are perfect for freeform jewelry
- The ideal gauge of wire and metal backing to use
- Why you must use a cabochon
- Why any size, shape, or color of cabochon will work
- What a loopy wrap is and how to make one
- The exact tools you`ll need for the process (hint: there are only a few)
- How the absence of rules really helps you unlock your creativity
- The secret tips that make the technique far easier to complete
- The correct way to add a beautiful patina and properly polish your creation
- How freeforming can be adapted to create pendants, cuffs, rings, earrings, and more
Eva Has Perfected the Process Because She`s Made all the Mistakes
To read more about Eva`s New DVD CLICK HERE!
Pick up your copy of Eva`s NEW Loopy Wire Wrap Freeform Pendant DVD Today!