- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: 5-3/4″ Beading Awl, #PIK-400.35
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for November 26, 2012
This week’s tool: 5-3/4" Beading Awl, #PIK-400.35
Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com
You always need a small, sharp object around the studio for getting in those little nooks, and you could also use it as a mandrel in a pinch.
This is also a great tool you can use to convert your business cards into earring holders! When printing your business cards, simply print two tiny dots where you want the holes to be, for the earring hooks to slide through. Then poke a hole on the dot with your awl. Voila, your own customized earring cards in a snap!
Awl is 5-3/4" long, or 145mm, and fairly lightweight.
Click here to see the
Click below to see Jewelry Tools on Wire-Sculpture.com: