- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool October 28: Easy Out Tray PKG-314.00
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for October 28, 2013
This week’s tool: Easy Out Compartment Tray, 24 Compartments # PKG-314.00
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Easy Out Compartment Tray # PKG-314.00
We are so excited about these trays with ‘Easy Out’ feature because there is nothing like it in the industry!
The front edge of each compartment is rounded so beads, stones or findings can be retrieved easily.
Each tray features a slide lid which cannot flip open if dropped. Excellent trays for anything you want to store.
This features 24 compartments, sized 1-1/8″ x 1-3/16″ x 5/8″. Tray size: 5″ x 7-3/4″ x 7/8″.
Click below to see this Easy Out Compartment Tray with 24 compartments #PKG-314.00 available on JewelryTools.com:
Other related items that you might find helpful.