- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Video Tip – Removing Wire Burrs
Daily Wire Jewelry Tip for December 14th, 2009
Removing Wire Burrs
By: Sonja Kiser & Charley Key
Looking for a Jewelry Making Burr Set?
Burs come in different shapes and sizes and are all made from quality materials so they’re sure to last for years. Most of these sets come in a convenient wooden box or plastic bur stand.
Pick out the perfect set to complete your jewelry work bench today on our sister site Jewerlytools.com.