- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool of the Week: Diamond Bead Reamer Set DIB-275.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for
November 14, 2011
sponsored by JewelryTools.com
This week’s tool: Diamond Bead Reamer Set, Item # DIB-275.00
If you don’t already have Flash Player, click here
to install it in under a minute for FREE!
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the DIB-275.00 Diamond Bead Reamer Set. This excellent reamer comes with 3 diamond points for reaming beads and pearls, and is very light to hold. For best results, hold your bead and the tip of the reamer in a bowl of water! This will prevent dust, bead cracking, and damage from friction.
You can see Mary Bailey and Charley Key, WS Faculty members, demonstrating how to use this bead reamer on pearls, here: Bead Reaming Made Easy.