- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "diamond"
Gem Profile Apr. 12: Diamond
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Diamond Shop Diamond CZ Stones | Shop Quartz Gems | Shop White Topaz Gems “Diamonds are Forever” is a phrase you have heard from DeBeers to James Bond, and it fits, because diamonds...
- Posted April 12, 2013
Gem Profile Nov. 23: Moissanite
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Moissanite Shop "Diamond" Cubic Zirconia The Gem Profile for this week starts with a question: what do Arizona, North Carolina, and outer space have in common? If you answered a beautiful, near-colorless stone...
- Posted November 23, 2012
Featured Tool of the Week: Diamond Bead Reamer Set DIB-275.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for November 14, 2011 sponsored by JewelryTools.com This week’s tool: Diamond Bead Reamer Set, Item # DIB-275.00 This video requires Adobe Flash player. If you don’t already have Flash...
- Posted November 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip March 20: Using a Reamer
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 20, 2010 Question: Can I use a reamer to etch in a groove around a glass bead to wrap it? Answer: Oh my goodness! That process would take more than a...
- Posted March 20, 2010