- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Mini TruStrike Hammer Set
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Featured Tool Tip for February 20th, 2017
with Eva Sherman
Have you been shopping for a really nice set of hammers and every time you look at them you just can’t justify the insane prices? Don’t get me wrong, if you can afford it, the $75 hammers are worth every penny, but for most of us that’s just a little too much to spend on just one hammer.
Starting right now you don’t have to wish anymore….the all new Eurotool Mini TruStrike hammers are finally here and today you can get them all for only $21.42 per hammer! Now everyone can have a quality hammer at their workbench.
There’s nothing “mini” about these new hammers, they are just the right size for jewelry making. I’m so excited that there is finally a Truly remarkable family of manufacturing hammers at a fair price. You will love the fine, highly polished heads and dark hardwood handle that allows for a true feel of the work being performed. Each hammer is 9.25 inches long and fits perfectly into the convenient hammer stand made just for your new set of hammers.
Here’s a short video by our friend, Eva Sherman with Jewelry Tools. She introduces the set to you and shows you how to use a few of them.
Take a look at the Mini TruStrike Hammers Set up close: