- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 15: How to Prevent Tarnish
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
November 15, 2009
What can I use to prevent tarnish resistant wire from turning color?
Any wire can be kept clean for long periods of time, by storing it in a plastic bag.
Answer contributed by Dale `Cougar` Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!