- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Double Third Hand with Clips
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tool Tip for October 7th, 2016
Double Third Hand with Clips – HOL-162.00
by Kate Richbbourg
Today we feature a great tool that is really a must for every jewelry artists or metal workers workbench – the Double Third Hand with Clips. Take a look at Kate gives us a little bit of detail on what it is and how to use it!
Additional Helpful Tools:
Handy double third hand work holder features clips and magnifier mounted on a weighted base to hold items stable and secure in any position while soldering. Enables user to have both hands free while working.
A heavy cast iron base keeps holder and ring from moving during soldering. Prongs are adjustable for different size rings. Base diameter 3″ and total height 2″.
For more great tips and tricks from Kate CLICK HERE!