- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Peg Assist Ring Clamp
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Featured Tool for August 8th, 2016
Peg Assist Ring Clamp
by Kate Richbourg
Today we have a quick video from Kate about how to use Peg Assist Ring Clamp
Peg Assist Ring Clamp:
The PEG ASSIST™ by Jay Whaley is a Premium Ring Clamp with improved features such as: • Non-slip, extra-long round peg • Quality leather-lined jaws • Ideal shape for secure hold • Clamp length: 6 inch; peg length: 4.75 inch • Patent pending.
This 6″ high-quality wooden ring clamp has leather jaws for holding rings and other objects while filing, mounting, etc. The standard of the industry. 15mm maximum opening.
Our newest and best ring clamp offers the user greater reliability than other ring clamps. The ‘collar’ feature incorporated into the design allows the user to station it in the v-cut of a bench pin for greater stability and less effort. This clamp is slightly smaller in diameter and fits perfectly into our BPN-106.50 custom mahogany bench pin. Features include thick leather jaws and a thick brass band with metal axle. Made of red Philippine straight-grained mahogany.
If you’d like to see more from Kate you can see her blog posts HERE!