- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tools: Solder Paste
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tool Tip for June 1st 2016
by Kate Richbourg
If you use solder in your jewelry craft then you’ll need to be sure you have plenty of solder for your current project and future projects. We carry many different types of solder for many different purposes and different metals. Whether you’re looking for gold, silver, copper, pewter or aluminum solder, we have you covered.
Take a look at this quick video tip by Kate, as she shows us how to use paste solder.
Types of Solder: (there are many more…)
Now that you’ve seen a just a few types of solder available and easy it is to use them – take a look at all of the Soldering Tools and Accessories available on our sister site JewelryTools.com. I’m sure you’ll find something you are looking for!