- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Solder-ite Soldering Board
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for June 2, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about using the Solder-ite Soldering Board.
Today, Kate Richbourg shows us how to use the Solder-ite Soldering Boards. I’ve featured one of them below, but the Solder-ite board comes in multiple sizes including 12 x 12 inch, 6 by 12 inch, and 6 x 6 inch hard and soft versions. Feel free to browse our other Soldering Tools. I’m sure you’ll find something perfect for your workbench!
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Solder-ite Solderig Board: SOL-420.30
This non-asbestos soldering pad is durable, smooth and heat-reflective.
Fairly hard so as not to flake or crumble and highly flame-resistant and non-combustible.
This long-lasting, all-purpose pad can be used to protect surfaces from burning. Meets OSHA standards. Maximum temperature 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit. 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″
1 DWT each: soft, medium, hard
Click below to see this
Solder-ite Soldering Board, Hard, 12 x 12 Inch SOL-420.30 available on JewelryTools.com
Other Tools you may find useful:
SOL-860.90 available on JewelryTools.com