- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Flex Shaft System
By Judy Ellis on February 10, 2017
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Featured Tool Tip for February 10th, 2017
Flex Shaft System and Flex Shaft Tool Demo
Today we feature two tool videos by Kate Richbourg. We featured these a while ago – but I thought it might be time to bring them back. Today Kate Richbourg walks us through setting up and using a Flex Shaft System. Enjoy!
(It may take a moment for this video to load – it’s quite long, but it’s well worth the wait)
How to Set up and Use a Flex Shaft System:
Set it up:
Tool Demo: See how Kate uses Burrs in the Flex Shaft machine.
For more great tips from Kate CLICK HERE!
Click to Receive Daily Tips by Email
February 10, 2017 at 7:45 am
I bought a Flexshaft tool from this site and it broke the first time I used it with the head disconnecting from the shaft. Is there anyway I can get it repaired? Thank you.
February 10, 2017 at 11:20 am
Sue, I’m sorry that you are having difficulty with the tool I have forwarded your information onto our customer service rep’s and will have them contact you directly regarding the repair. Thanks!
February 20, 2017 at 6:44 am
I watched your video on using a flex shaft….. and you used two burrs in your demo. Could you please tell me exactly which burrs they were?