- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "filled"
Daily Wire Tip April 27: Can I Recycle Leftover Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip April 27, 2010 Question: I have small pieces of gold fill, brass, copper and sterling wire left over. Do you know of any place or way to recycle these? Answer: Many recycle centers...
- Posted April 27, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 23: Can You Forge Gold Filled Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 23, 2010 Question: I have recently been learning to forge wire and wondered if you can also forge gold filled wire? Answer: ‘To forge’ means to create and shape by hammering....
- Posted March 23, 2010