- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip April 27: Can I Recycle Leftover Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
April 27, 2010
I have small pieces of gold fill, brass, copper and sterling wire left over. Do you know of any place or way to recycle these?
Many recycle centers will take your base metal scraps, and most jewelry stores and pawnshops are accepting sterling silver and 14/20 gold-filled. Be sure that all of your metals have been properly sorted first!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here