- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Idea: Woven Wire Necklace
By Judy Ellis on December 21, 2011
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Idea for
December 21, 2011
Name: Beaded Mesh Wire Necklace with Earrings
Submitted by: Taniruth Ranit
Technique used: weaving, linked components, spirals
- 16 pieces of 18-gauge wire
- Turquoise cube and chip beads
- Eyepins (or you can make your own from short wire pieces)
- Jump rings
- Lobster clasp
- Ear wires
Taniruth created this wire mesh design by weaving 16 pieces of 18-gauge wire in a rectangular mesh, then adding turquoise chips and spiraling the ends. Then she attached the spirals to a chain she made from turquoise beads and eye pins. And check out the earrings!
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!
Click to Receive Daily Tips by Email
December 21, 2011 at 10:44 am
OH WOW!!! I love it! I can’t wait to try this out…Great Job!
March 10, 2012 at 2:25 am
thanks much sweety:) im excited to see your version pls. feel free to visit my facebook account. its “bead time” happy beading!
December 21, 2011 at 1:04 pm
wow ,very beautiful
March 10, 2012 at 2:26 am
December 21, 2011 at 2:52 pm
Great thinking out of the box!!
March 10, 2012 at 2:27 am
pls. feel free to visit my facebook account. its “bead time” happy beading!