- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire jewelry idea"
Wire Jewelry Idea Sept. 5: Share Your Expertise with Your Community!
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for September 5, 2012 Grandparent’s Day is this Sunday, September 9, and this is a wonderful day not only to reconnect with our families, but also to look back at...
- Posted September 5, 2012
Wire Jewelry Idea: Woven Wire Necklace
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for December 21, 2011 Name: Beaded Mesh Wire Necklace with Earrings Submitted by: Taniruth Ranit Technique used: weaving, linked components, spirals Materials used: 16 pieces of 18-gauge wire Turquoise cube...
- Posted December 21, 2011
Wire Jewelry Idea: Ironwork Inspiration
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for November 16, 2011 Ever since I read Dale “Cougar” Armstrong’s article Inspiration Comes from Everwhere and Every Thing and saw her picture of a wrought-iron fence, I’ve kept my...
- Posted November 16, 2011
Wire Jewelry Idea: Millie Fee’s Legend of the Lakestone Cuff
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for October 26, 2011 Today’s Wire Jewelry Idea, your dose of wire jewelry inspiration, is the idea to use your wire jewelry in a story – either create a piece...
- Posted October 26, 2011