- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Live from Tucson – Use a File
Daily Wire Jewelry Tip February 6, 2015
Live from Tucson 2015
If you’ve been following our blog, you know that we are partnering with our sister company JewelryTools.com and offering over 100 classes in Tucson at the JOGS Gem & Jewelry Show this year. We have a very impressive list of instructors offering myriad of techniques.
We’ve asked our instructors to give us a few quick tips that we could share with all of you. Today I wanted to feature a tip sent to us from Cooky Schock. She sent us a great tip on using an emery board on your projects.
Using a Needle File or Emery Board
Use emery boards to fine-file metal for wire work.
We have a few Needle File sets available:
And as a special treat today – our Warehouse Manager, Megan just returned from a few days at the show. She brought some wonderful pictures to share with us:
If you’d like to see more about Cooky Schock and her Tucson classes this year – CLICK HERE!
A Special Thanks to Cooky for the Live Tip from Tucson!