- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 8: How to Make a Figure 8
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
January 08, 2010
I am making the gemstone bracelet. Preston had a figure 8 that he used in the video, how do I make one ?
We have a video tutorial showing exactly how to make a Figure 8 component. Sherrie teaches you how here: https://www.wirejewelry.com/jewelry-making-blog/?cat=274 Scroll down to the last video tutorial on the page for this particular one and while doing so, check out all of our other free video tutorials too!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!