- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "Tucson 2014"
More Tucson show-and-tell
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tip for February 21, 2014 Today we follow up our Wednesday post with more of our loot show-and-tell! Here are a few more of the beautiful things that some of our staff...
- Posted February 21, 2014
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com Wire Jewelry Tip for February 19, 2014 Tucson Show-and-Tell Well, we are back at the office from another wonderful year in Tucson! We thought it would be fun to do a little...
- Posted February 19, 2014
When in Doubt, Anneal!
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tip for February 3, 2014 Tip Guide to Tucson! Today’s LIVE Tip comes from Eva Sherman: “When in Doubt, Anneal!” “It’s always easiest to work on soft metal. When creating with metal, one...
- Posted February 3, 2014
A Glimpse into the Tucson Gem Show!
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com January 13, 2014 A Glimpse into the Tucson Gem Show! Never been to Tucson during the gem shows? Well you are missing out! From beautiful high end finished jewelry to giant crystal sculptures,...
- Posted January 13, 2014