- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "tourmaline"
Gem Profile September 7: Tourmaline
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tourmaline Find Tourmaline Beads on Wire-Sculpture.com Tourmaline: A Stone of Many Colors Tourmaline is a gemstone which is typically a schorl (a mineralogist’s word used since before 1400 in Europe to name the...
- Posted September 7, 2012
Gem Profile March 23: Quartz with Inclusions, Part 2
by Dale "Cougar" Armstrong, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 23, 2012 Included Quartz Part 2, one in a Series on Quartz Shop Quartz Cabochons | Shop Rutilated Quartz Beads, Tourmalinated Quartz Beads Tourmalated quartz,...
- Posted March 23, 2012