- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "tips"
Kate Richbourg’s Top Ten Tips
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com January 8, 2014 Kate Richbourg’s Top Ten Tips for a Wiretastic New Year’s! (You get the first 5 today, and 5 next week!) I love working with wire. It’s the perfect medium for...
- Posted January 8, 2014
Daily Wire Tip: Jazz up Your Jewelry!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I make jewelry and love it. Recently I did a show and was told I make dull and granny jewelry. That hurt so bad- I don’t want my jewelry in that...
- Posted December 5, 2010