- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "shine"
Wire Jewelry Idea: Coating Base Metal Wires to Preserve Shine
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea: Coating Base Metal Wires to Preserve Shine Some time ago, Casey Willson left a comment on this popular tip of the day, Prevent Tarnish on Copper and Nickel Silver, mentioning...
- Posted November 30, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Working with Copper Tarnish
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I use a lot of copper wire and like the look of high shine on some of my hammered heavy-gauge pieces. I use steel wool and it almost glows. However, the...
- Posted August 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 2: Light Lapidary
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 02, 2010 Question: I have a rock about the size of a large cobble stone, beautifully patterned how can I cut (slice) it so that I can polish it and wrap it...
- Posted May 2, 2010