- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "prong ring"
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 10: Jewelry Wire for Wrapped Rings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 10, 2011 Question: What is the best gauge of wire to use to make rings? I decided to get into wire jewelry to add to my style of jewelry making...
- Posted October 9, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 16: The Best Wire Temper for Prong Rings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 16, 2011 Question: I recently purchased some beautiful faceted stones from Wire-Sculpture, and now I want to wrap them into a ring using gold filled wire 22-gauge dead soft. Everything...
- Posted May 16, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 26: When a Culet is Too Tall for a Ring
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 26, 2011 Question: Can anything be done or correction made to a completed ring when the culet hits the finger? -Virginia in York, Pennsylvania Answer: With regards to a prong...
- Posted April 25, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 27: Prong Ring Pattern Criteria
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 27, 2011 Question: What is the best pattern to use for a prong set ring? -Pat in Lewistown, Illinois Answer: In my opinion, true prongs need to form to whatever...
- Posted January 27, 2011