- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "minerals"
Gem Profile September 6: Strontium Titanate (Fabulite)
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Strontium Titanate (Fabulite) Gemstones The 40’s and 50’s in America were exciting times. We saw the end of one era and the beginning of another one. The latter half of the century would...
- Posted September 6, 2013
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 10: Identifying Rocks & Minerals
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 10, 2010 Question: I have been collecting rocks for a while, but I don’t know how to identify them. How can I learn how to identify the rocks I find? -Terri...
- Posted August 9, 2010