- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "instructional"
The Birth of 200 Thousand Jump Rings
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Tip for July 25, 2014 The Birth of 200 Thousand Jump Rings! Today I thought we’d talk a little bit about a very useful, and yet (perhaps) under appreciated metal finding....
- Posted July 25, 2014
Daily Wire Tip July 19: Beginner DVDs for Wire Wrapping
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for July 19, 2011 Question: Hi, can you please recommend a beginner wire DVD or book to learn the basics? Thanks. -Susie in Sagle, Idaho Answer: Hi Susie, the best DVD set...
- Posted July 18, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 29: Wire Wrapping DVDs
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 29, 2010 Question: How can I arrange to get only your DVDs relative to wire wrapping? Answer: Each set of instructional DVDs is all about wire wrapping! You can either purchase them...
- Posted May 29, 2010