- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "imitation"
Gem Profile Dec. 28: Wishful Turquoise
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Turquoise, Part 3 Shop Turquoise on Wire-Sculpture We’ve reached the end of our series on Turquoise – it’s time to find out what types of "turquoise" are out there besides the natural Turquoise....
- Posted December 28, 2012
Gem Profile Oct. 12: Howlite
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Howlite Shop Howlite Cabochons | Shop Howlite Beads You learned last week that copper is the big element that sets turquoise apart from magnesite. Today’s stone, howlite, is made of Calcium, Silicon, Boron,...
- Posted October 12, 2012
Daily Wire Tip: Determine Gemstone Authenticity at Home
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What are some of the ways I can tell a real gemstone from a CZ or synthetic stone? I would just like a few hints that I can use such as...
- Posted March 18, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Purple Turquoise and Turquoise Facts
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi Dale, I have recently purchased a purple turquoise pendant drop that I want to use in a necklace. I was assured that the stone was genuine. However, in my research...
- Posted March 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Gemstone Information & Resources
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I meet a lot of people who do not understand the difference between a lab-grown gem, which has the same crystalline structure and chemical composition as a mined gem, and a...
- Posted January 8, 2011