- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "hole"
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 30: Tools for Drilling Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 30, 2011 Question: I have some cabs that are relatively thin and I would like to know how to drill a hole in them to allow some different types of...
- Posted March 29, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 3: Pharaoh Ring Wires
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 03, 2010 Question: I have been making a few Pharoh rings and am wondering if there is some place where I can get an idea of a different configuration for the middle...
- Posted May 3, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 12: Hole Sizes in Beads
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 12, 2010 Question: How can I tell the size of the hole in the bead? I am working with 18 gauge wire. Most beads don’t fit. Answer: When you are purchasing beads...
- Posted March 12, 2010