- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip May 3: Pharaoh Ring Wires
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
May 03, 2010
I have been making a few Pharoh rings and am wondering if there is some place where I can get an idea of a different configuration for the middle wires on each side.
If you are making the Pharaoh’s ring design for a lady, here are several ideas for the side wires that you can experiment with: criss-cross the center 2 or 4 before locking over the top; add a freshwater pearl to one, going over the other before they each lock over (we have some great, large holed pearls here, that will fit on up to a 20g square wire Large Hole Pearls); thread metal rice or bugle beads on a couple of the wires before locking them over the top.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here
Jewelry Making Supplies
May 6, 2010 at 7:55 pm
I found your site on del.icio.us this morning and really liked it. I bookmarked your blog and will definitely be back soon to read your new posts!