- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "concave"
Featured Tool June 18: 3-Step Coiling Plier #PLR-747.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for June 18, 2012 This week’s tool: Master Coiler Plier, 3-Step Round, #PLR-747.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the PLR-747.00 made for coiling...
- Posted June 18, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 15: More About Multicolored CZs
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 15, 2011 Question: I’m very interested in the Lucky Stone multi colored CZs. I finally figured out the light and dark difference. Will there be a consistent color in them?...
- Posted January 14, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 4: About Lucky Stone CZs
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 4, 2011 Question: Hello Dale, I make lots of rings using 8x10mm oval, 8mm round, and 10mm round stones. The new multi-colored CZs that were offered on the Daily Deal...
- Posted January 4, 2011