- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "cameo"
Daily Wire Tip: Wire Wrapping Curved Cameos
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I have an Italian hand-cut shell cameo with a curved back. How do I wire wrap a cameo with a curved back? I have been able to wire wrap the cameos...
- Posted September 6, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 7: Heating Porcelain Cameos
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 7, 2011 Question: Can you heat porcelain? I have some porcelain cameos that I want to fire in my kiln, about 1400° F. Some of them have images like this...
- Posted March 6, 2011
Daily Tip July 8: Wire Wrapping Cameos
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 8, 2010 Question: Do you plan to have any videos on wire wrapping various size cameos? Cameos are extremely attractive when they are wrapped. -Cal in Baldwin, Wisconsin Answer: I agree...
- Posted July 7, 2010
Daily Wire Tip May 27: Wire Wrapped Cameo
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 27, 2010 Question: I would like to make a cameo wrapped in wire. Can you give some instruction on how its done? Answer: Cameos can be carved from many types of materials...
- Posted May 27, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 28: How to Make a Ring Out of a Cameo
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 28, 2010 Question: My question is, what is the best way to make a ring out of a cameo? Can one be made with prongs or is it better to use...
- Posted March 28, 2010