- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Tip July 8: Wire Wrapping Cameos
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
July 8, 2010
Do you plan to have any videos on wire wrapping various size cameos? Cameos are extremely attractive when they are wrapped.
-Cal in Baldwin, Wisconsin
I agree that cameos make lovely jewelry; however, because they can be set or incorporated into many of the designs on our current DVDs I will not be dedicating specific designs to cameos alone. A cameo can be used almost anywhere a cabochon can be used!
Rather, I encourage both my personal students, and those students I have never met, to utilize any item they wish into whatever design they want to try, which causes you to develop your own style. And yes, personally, I do have at least one full 2 x 3 foot case of wire and cameo designs for sale at every show I participate in.
However, we do have some new DVDs coming out, watch for those in the next month!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here