- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "burr"
Featured Tool May 21: Wire Rounder Set
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for May 21, 2012 This week’s tool: Wire Rounder Set, #PIN-225.05 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the PIN-225.05 Wire Rounder 3 piece set....
- Posted May 21, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 11: What is a Cup Burr Used For?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 11, 2011 Question: I read your information on choosing the size of a cup burr, but have never heard of that tool. What is a cup burr used for? -Dorothy...
- Posted October 10, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: True Flush Cutters
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I’ve bought several wire cutters that said they were “flush cutters”, but I still am left with a definite sharp point on my wire. I’m beginning to think I don’t understand...
- Posted September 21, 2011
Daily Wire Tip August 17: Cup Bur Sizes for Wire Gauges
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 17, 2011 Question: How do I determine what size of burr cup to buy for the different size wire gauges? For instance, I use 21-gauge wire for making ear wires....
- Posted August 16, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 7: Finishing Ear Wire Ends
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 7, 2011 Question: I am just getting started and would like to make some earrings (I have plenty of wire). How do I finish off the ends, so you can...
- Posted February 6, 2011