- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "albina manning"
Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
I have such an exciting announcement for you today! As all of you know, Dale “Cougar” Armstrong is well-known for her work in square wire. And you’ve probably wondered, “Well, what about round wire? Can’t I use...
- Posted March 29, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 20: Visit the Gem Shows in Tucson!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 20, 2011 Question: I will be at the Gem Show in Tucson in February. Would you please let me know at which venue you will be located, and which locations...
- Posted January 19, 2011
Wire at Wire-Sculpture.com and JOGS!
Wire at Wire-Sculpture.com and JOGS! Stay tuned for more information on the next JOGS Show, which will be from Jan 28 – Feb 08, 2011 at the Tucson Expo Center in Tucson, AZ. This show will feature...
- Posted April 27, 2010
Albina Manning was one of our Tucson 2013 Instructors! Discover Albina’s wire wrapping and weaving classes here: Albina Manning Course Listings Jewelry designer and instructor Albina Manning was born in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia, a small town not far...
- Posted February 17, 2010