- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Coil Cutting Plier
By Judy Ellis on May 16, 2017
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Featured Tool Tip for May 17th, 2017
7 Inch Coil Cutting Jump Ring Making Plier – G2-110
by Kate Richbourg
Today we feature a short video by Kate Richbourg on how to use the Coil Cutting Pliers – take a look!
Need to make jump rings quick and easy? Our Coil Cutting Plier’s jaws feature slits that allow you to quickly cut multiple jump rings. Use jewelers saw and 2/0 Sawblades. Cuts at a 45 degree angle, and the jump rings will pop out the end of the device as they are cut free of the coil.
This plier can be found HERE on our website at WireJewelry.com!
Click to Receive Daily Tips by Email
May 30, 2017 at 1:18 pm
I’ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i’m satisfied to exhibit that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make sure to do not overlook this site and provides it a look regularly.