- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Coil Cutting Plier
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Featured Tool Tip for May 17th, 2017
by Kate Richbourg
Today we feature a short video by Kate Richbourg on how to use the Coil Cutting Pliers – take a look!
Need to make jump rings quick and easy? Our Coil Cutting Plier’s jaws feature slits that allow you to quickly cut multiple jump rings. Use jewelers saw and 2/0 Sawblades. Cuts at a 45 degree angle, and the jump rings will pop out the end of the device as they are cut free of the coil.