- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool – No. 2 Pickling Compound
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for March 30, 2015
This week we feature our Sparex No. 2 Pickling Compound , Pickle Pot and Black Magic Compound
Soldering requires many different tools and supplies. You want to be sure you have all of the items you’ll need to complete your piece of jewelry for safety reasons, and so that you don’t waste time searching for miscellaneous parts.
Watch as our friend Kate Richbourg with JewelryTools.com take a moment to explain how she uses her Sparex No. 2 Compound and Pickle Pot.
Sparex Number 2 Pickling Compound:
You can pay a lot more and never come close to the quality of this pickle pot. Stainless steel with a stoneware bowl. Sure they call it a crock-pot, but it’s the best and most economical pickle pot available. Capacity is 16 oz. with a shipping weight of 2.6 lbs. 110 volts, 60 hertz and 35 watts
Black Magic Pickle:
This is a fantastic non-acid pickle for removing oxidation and firescale, which means no toxic fumes or corrosion on the work bench. Jewelers can use steel tweezers in the pickle pot. No more copper tweezers, no contaminating! And it will not hurt spring rings. Powder form makes one gallon when water is added. Non-hazardous to ship. 1 Gallon.
This product is good for 1 year after mixing it with water.
To see more Soldering Flux and Pickling Tools and Accessories – CLICK HERE!