- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool for September 30: Wubbers Pliers
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for September 30, 2012
This week’s tool: Wubbers Pliers and Baby Wubbers.
Demonstration by Patti Bullard, creator of Wubbers Pliers
|This week’s featured tool is the Wubbers and Baby Wubbers line of pliers.These high-quality pliers have extremely comfortable grips and come in several perfectly-sized shapes and styles. The Classic Wubbers are perfect if you’re used to Swanstroms and have normal or large hands.The Baby Wubbers are great for small-handed jewelry designers, beaders, and chain maille artists.
Patti Bullard, a jewelry maker and entrepreneur, created the Wubber plier line in collaboration with EURO TOOL. As she says, these jewelry making pliers are “made for making jewelry” – not tools that are cross-purpose, such as designed for aeronautics or household repairs.
In the video above, Patti shows us how to create an ear wire with her Wubbers small bail-making pliers, large bail-making pliers, and, flat nose pliers. Enjoy!
Wubbers can be found HERE Wire-Sculpture.com.
While you’re there, don’t forget to check out Patti’s NEW series: Metalworking 101.
Click below to see all the Wubbers tools on Wire-Sculpture.com:
Click to Receive Daily Tips by Email