- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 3: What is Real Time Pricing?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
January 03, 2010
In one of your replies you mentioned ‘real time’ pricing. What is this?
What I mean by ‘real time’ pricing is to price your work using the prices that you will need to pay to replace the stock you used in that piece.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!