- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wrap wire"
Daily Wire Tip August 3: Wire Wrapping “To Show”
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 3, 2011 Question: Dale, I have seen your reference several times in describing how to do certain wire performances as wire “to show,” but I have no idea what that...
- Posted August 2, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Methods for Holding Wire Bundles Together
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What are some ways you hold together bundles of wire when you are working on them? -Kirsten in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Answer: Hi Kirsten, there are a variety of techniques that can...
- Posted May 30, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 22: How to Make Wire Wrap Hold
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip October 22, 2009 Question: I use craft wire and brass to learn on. When I wrap with it to hold wires together it won’t hold. I have to pinch it over and...
- Posted October 22, 2009