- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire wrapped"
Wire Jewelry Idea: Wired Buttons Necklace
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for January 4, 2012 Name: Buttons Buttons Submitted by: Diana Harwood Technique used: wire crochet, wire working Materials used: 24-gauge wire 18-gauge wire Buttons If using just one or two...
- Posted January 4, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 10: Jewelry Wire for Wrapped Rings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 10, 2011 Question: What is the best gauge of wire to use to make rings? I decided to get into wire jewelry to add to my style of jewelry making...
- Posted October 9, 2011
Daily Wire Tip June 9: Is Work-Hardened Half Hard Wire, Hard Enough?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 9, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I just made a wire bangle bracelet out of square half hard wire. How do I harden it to retain its shape? I’m new at...
- Posted June 8, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 27: Wire Wrapped Insects
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 27, 2011 Question: Dale, I love your DVDs. I’m watching your Buzzy Bee project, have you tried turning it into a butterfly and if you have, how do I do...
- Posted March 26, 2011