- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "wire earrings"
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 23: Ear Wire Temper
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 23, 2011 Question: What size and hardness wire should I use to make pierced earring wires? I want to make some to hang dangles on that will be interchangeable. Also,...
- Posted March 22, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 29: Prasiolite Bent Wire Earrings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 29, 2010 Question: Dale, in one of your instructional DVDs, you had on a long bent wire pair of earrings. They were about three or four inches long, with one...
- Posted September 28, 2010