- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "unisex bracelet"
Daily Wire Tip: Straightening Jewelry Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Wire purchased by the foot usually arrives loosely coiled in a plastic bag which gives cut segments a natural curve that I can never straighten with nylon tipped pliers. This is...
- Posted September 30, 2010
Daily Wire Tip June 9: What Are Some Better Selling Beginner Items?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 9, 2010 Question: One of the hallmarks of a successful craft business is that the item looks professional and not easily reproduced. The great communication of the internet is a mixed...
- Posted June 8, 2010
Daily Wire Tip June 4: How to Make Wires Lay Flat
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 04, 2010 Question: I am trying to make the bracelet that is the first project on your Beginner’s DVD. I am having great difficulty keeping all the wires together. I keep straightening...
- Posted June 4, 2010