- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "tumble"
Daily Wire Tip June 8: Dawn for Tumbling
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 8, 2011 Question: I know you don’t tumble much Dale, but maybe one of your co-workers can answer: Why Dawn for tumbling? I’ve seen so many people say use Dawn...
- Posted June 7, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 24: Siamese Jewelry and Nielloware
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 24, 2011 Question: I have read that Dale does not use a tumbler, but maybe someone else can tell me what happened. I use a tumbler for short periods of...
- Posted March 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 22: Tumbling Lucky CZ Stones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 22, 2011 Question: I recently bought some CZ multi colored Lucky Stones and they are truly breathtaking. My question is, will I be able to tumble them in my tumbler...
- Posted March 21, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 6: Working Around Soft Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 6, 2011 Question: Dale, you recently mentioned that you never tumble a finished piece of jewelry. What, then, is the best way to harden a soft wire wrap setting? -Jennifer...
- Posted February 5, 2011