- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "transferring patterns"
Daily Wire Tip: Transferring Designs from Craft Wire to Argentium Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I make wire wrapped rosaries using a 22-gauge copper non-tarnish silver craft wire. What would I need to use in Argentium® wire? Still 22-gauge? Hard or soft? Thanks for your help....
- Posted September 24, 2010