- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "stainless steel"
Daily Wire Tip August 25: Jewelry Wire for Earrings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 25, 2011 Question: I am an artisan and would like to make economical wire earrings. What type of wire do you recommend? Sterling silver is a bit too expensive for...
- Posted August 24, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 24: Siamese Jewelry and Nielloware
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 24, 2011 Question: I have read that Dale does not use a tumbler, but maybe someone else can tell me what happened. I use a tumbler for short periods of...
- Posted March 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 28: Metal Jump Rings in a Tumbler
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 28, 2010 Question: What kind of media do I use in my new tumbler when working with metal pieces such as jump rings? Answer: For working with just metal like jump rings...
- Posted January 28, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 9: How to Keep Stainless Shot Free of Residue
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 09, 2010 Question: How does one keep stainless steel shot, used for tumbling a piece, free of black oxides that build up and can impart a dark residue to silver? Answer: First...
- Posted January 9, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 5: New Drums Leaving Black on Silver
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 05, 2010 Question: I just got a new Lortone tumbler and stainless steel shot. I have heard that new drums can leave black marks on silver. Should I do something special to...
- Posted January 5, 2010