- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "soap"
Daily Wire Tip June 8: Dawn for Tumbling
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 8, 2011 Question: I know you don’t tumble much Dale, but maybe one of your co-workers can answer: Why Dawn for tumbling? I’ve seen so many people say use Dawn...
- Posted June 7, 2011
Daily Wire Tip March 18: Caring For Your Hands
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 18, 2010 Question: How do I take care of my hands as I work with wire? I seem to end up with something that looks like mechanic hands at the end...
- Posted March 18, 2010