- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "shopping"
Wire Tip Mar 13: Restock Faster with Updates to Wire-Sculpture.com
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Jewelry Resource for March 13, 2013 Restock quickly with this new tool! Did you know you have a little “Command Center” on Wire-Sculpture, if you’re a registered user? That’s right! When you’re logged...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Tips for Tucson Shopping: Gem Show Secrets
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tucson Tips for January 30, 2013 Tucson Survival Guide: Gem Shows Galore! The Tucson gem shows are world-famous, attracting international gem-lovers for close to 50 years to the Tucson desert, the great winter...
- Posted January 30, 2013
Daily Wire Tip July 21: What to Consider When Shopping for a Faceting Machine
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for July 21, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I love rough stones and their look, but I also like them with facets, and polished. In regards to faceting machines, what seems to be...
- Posted July 20, 2011